Where's that song I bought?
If you're like a lot of people, you live in a house with more than one computer. If you use iTunes, that means your music and video library can be spread out all over the place. That song you imported on your desktop computer isn't on your laptop and that TV show your husband purchased on his laptop isn't on your desktop computer. While iTunes provides a way for you to enjoy music from another computer, it doesn't help you copy that music to other approved devices. Enter myTuneSync!
Exactly What You Need
Simply put, myTuneSync keeps all of your music and video files in sync across all of your computers. Plus, myTuneSync has:
- Sync Everything including Tracks and Playlists
- Automatic syncing can run daily, weekly or monthly
- Metadata syncing to keep all your custom settings
- Password security to keep your library safe
- Sharing of a single playlist or your whole library
- Custom filtering to copy only the items you want
- Bonjour networking to make connecting a snap
- Macs and PCs supported and working together